Conflict management is the practice of recognizing and dealing with disputes sensibly, fairly and efficiently. This level of management is used within the business environment to implement effective communication, good negotiating skills and problem-solving abilities to fulfill the company’s overall goals. If you want to present a good quality assignment on conflict management, our conflict management assignment help is the perfect solution for you.
Advantages and disadvantages of managing conflicts at work
For the sake of conflict resolution help, here we state the benefits as well as the hassles of conflict management:
- Time: Time is described by conflict management assignment help experts as one of the major disadvantages of developing a conflict management strategy. To create and implement a conflict management plan, you need significant time to do so.
- Productivity: Productivity is characterized as the primary advantage of conflict management by our conflict management assignment help If you have already spent time in developing a strategy, it will get subtracted from your productivity. But in the long run, it actually adds to productivity. If you are done with resolving conflicts already at your workplace, you can get on with other more important tasks.
- Creativity: Our conflict management assignment help experts further state the fact that if management strategies are implemented correctly, it can lead to greater levels of productivity and creativity in the long run.
Conflict management strategies
According to our conflict resolution help writers, when you present an assignment on conflict management, it should reflect your complete understanding of the topic. For this you can take conflict management assignment help from us. Our conflict management assignment help material contains the five strategies of conflict management which are discussed in brief here:
- Accommodating: Our conflict management assignment help experts reveal that accommodating strategy follows the rule of giving the opposite side what it wants. Further, our conflict management assignment experts suggest the use of accommodating strategy in a case where one of the parties wishes to retain peace and perceives the issue as minor. Here are the pros and cons of the accommodating strategy described by the conflict management assignment help
- In some situations, accommodating helps to protect more important interest while giving up on some less important ones
- Provides the opportunity to look at the situation from a different level.
- You can receive abusive words when you accommodate your opponent. He/she can take advantage of your tendency toward accommodating.
- It can affect your confidence and your ability to respond to an aggressive opponent negatively.
- Avoiding: The team of conflict management assignment help experts defines avoiding strategy as the one that seeks to put off the conflict indefinitely. One hopes to resolve the problem without confrontation. Our conflict management assignment help experts believe that those who adopt avoiding strategy frequently have low esteem or hold a low position. Here are the pros and cons of avoiding described by our conflict management assignment help
- When the opposite side forces you into an aggressive situation, you can withdraw or postpone your response until you are in more favorable position.
- In avoiding strategy, you may face low stress when the conflict is short.
- By avoidance, you can focus on more important or more urgent issues instead.
- You get time to prepare better and collect information before you respond to your opponent.
- It can weaken your position and negatively affect your position as well.
- If more than two parties are involved, avoidance can negatively affect your relationship with a party that expects your action.
- Collaborating: Our conflict management assignment help experts describe collaborating strategy as a creative solution acceptable to everyone. In some cases, it is useful though it is not appropriate for all conflicts. The pros and cons of collaborating strategy are explained by our conflict management assignment help experts here.
- Collaborating strategy can lead to solving the actual problem.
- You can win mutual trust and respect with this strategy.
- You can earn the reputation of being a good negotiator.
- All parties should commit to a mutually acceptable solution.
- This method requires more time and effort than some other strategies.
- Collaborating strategy will not work when timing is crucial and a quick and solution and fast response is required.
- Compromising: Our conflict management assignment help experts characterize compromising strategy as conflict resolution that involves both the parties giving up elements of their position in order to establish an acceptable, if not agreeable solution. This method can be effective when the both the sides hold the same position. Our conflict management assignment help experts also state the fact that business owners frequently employ the compromising method during contract negotiations with other businesses. For conflict management assignment help, our conflict management assignment help experts describe the pros and cons of compromising.
- Compromising method fastens the resolution process.
- It can provide a temporary solution while still looking for a win-win option.
- It can easily lower the level of tension and stress resulting from the conflict.
- It can lead to a situation where both parties are satisfied with the solution.
- It does not contribute to building trust in the long run
- The situation should be carefully monitored and controlled in order to make the solution effective.
- Competing: Competing strategy is defined by our conflict management assignment help experts as the method that operates a zero-sum game. In this strategy, one has to win and other has to lose. This method can be very effective when the number of conflicts is minimal such as emergency situations. Our conflict management assignment help experts provide the pros and cons of competing strategy.
- The method of competing may provide a quick solution to the conflict
- It increases self-esteem and draws respect when firm resistance or actions are the response to an aggressive or hostile behavior.
- It can influence your relation with the opponent negatively in the long run
- It can force your opponent to react in the same way even if the opponent had no intention to do so.
- It could be exhausting as it requires a lot of energy to implement the method.
Steps to managing conflicts
The conflict resolution help experts explain the process to implement these strategies effectively in brief. For detailed information, you can take our conflict management assignment help.
- Address: Our conflict resolution help experts suggest that once you are aware of the conflict situation, try and address it immediately. Do not allow the conflict to persist because it can grow to a point where it becomes difficult to handle.
- Importance: After identifying the problem, our conflict resolution help experts suggest to detect the level of importance of the situation. It can be either be an unimportant conflict or a major disagreement between two departments. You need to interview all parties involved in the conflict and decide how you should approach the situation.
- Discuss: Our conflict resolution help experts advise you to have individual discussion with each party privately and try to determine the reason for the problem. You need to look at the reasons for both the sides separately and decide the cause of the conflict.
- Analyze data: Our conflict resolution help experts suggest that evaluation is the next stage of resolving conflict. You need to analyze the information that you have collected from the both sides and formulate what you perceive to be a fair resolution. Get feedback from the other people or third-party such as human resources department whose opinion you value.
- Resolve conflict: At the next stage, our conflict resolution help experts suggest the process of engaging all parties together in discussion and present your resolution in front of them. Demonstrate a detailed explanation of why you have chosen this solution. Inform the parties about the benefits and gain from your idea.
You can gain more detailed knowledge on the core and minor topics of conflict management with conflict management assignment help from our management assignment help experts. You can further get conflict management assignment help services with your conflict management research paper and conflict management thesis.
How Modernise.info can help you in writing conflict management assignments?
Modernise.info has been providing professional conflict management assignment help to all human resource management students. Our professional conflict management assignment help writers offer all kinds of assignment help, starting from custom essay help, dissertation writing services, thesis help, research paper help and all types of assignment help. You can get numerous conflict management research paper samples written by our proficient conflict management assignment help writers. The conflict resolution research paper writers are trained to produce quality assignment and customized as per the university guidelines without any trace of plagiarism.
Our 24x7 customer support system can guide you to get high-quality conflict management assignment help at extreme cheapest price.